Thursday, July 31, 2008

John McCain Hits The Motherload!

You can always tell when the McCain Campaign hits pay dirt: when the liberal media talk pundits openly despise their tactics. PAY DIRT!

David Schuster today on "Morning Joe" all but imploded about McCain's "ridiculous assertion" that Barack Obama should be held responsible for high gas prices. Oh, David. He opposes offshore oil drilling never "changing" his position and his party has consistently opposed "change" in their position directly conflicting with his "change" mantra. Here's an idea: CHANGE!

The new McCain ad comparing John McCain to Paris Hilton and Britney Spears is RIGHT ON. One of the biggest mistakes I ever made when I was thrust into working with Joan Collins was to tell her I was a huge fan of "Dynasty". Even though I never watched the show because I thought it was absurd, I thought I would win her over by playing into her ego. Absolutely, positively, without a doubt, WRONG! I could see her head inflate as I gushed about her later paying the price by a monster who tried walking over all of us. When she chewed up and spit out the Director on the first day and I inherited the task for the remainder of the shoot, my only success working with her was when I took control and treated her like a child.

This is precisely what Barack Obama has become, all the accolades and the press and all the attention overseas have turned him into a monster who all but said, "I am the Messiah" during his ridiculous prediction with the democrats. He has become a monster who believes his own dialogue, and that's dangerous. Joan Collins was clawing her way to the bottom, and if we elect Barack Obama to the highest job in the world, he will too, and even worse, I predict he'll bring us down with him because he thinks he can do no wrong...like Paris Hilton, Britney Spears and all the other self-important celebrities I know VERY VERY WELL. They all self-destructed sooner or later.

When John McCain says, "Barack Obama is willing to lose the war to win this election", he's right. Obama prays for defeat so he'll get elected. Why would he visit sick troops without photos, press or hype? No photos. No press. No hype. Why won't he agree to any town hall debates as proposed by John McCain? Because he's as thin as the photographs he loves posing for.

Watching the liberal press seethe about where the McCain camp is heading inspires me. It plays right into the theory that you should keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Those who hate you purposely give bad advice. So listen, and do exactly the opposite. Their reactions to McCain's newest ads should paint the whole picture. While Obama is busy casting his audience, McCain should stay busy pointing it all out, as the spoiler who reveals all the magician's tricks. The real change candidate is and always has been John McCain. During a time of war, the last thing we need in the White House is another Joan Collins.

Ron Maestri
www.ronmaestri.com

No comments: