First reactions to what's happening right now in politics.
1. On Dr. Zbigniew Brzenzski's interview on "Morning Joe" when asked about his advice to the next president-elect about Iran, "Negotiate by threatening stiffer sanctions"
---Just to be clear, you were Jimmy Carter's former national security advisor, the weak, pacifest US President who completely failed winning the freedom over 400 hostages abducted in Iran (and who single-handedly caused the Arab World to consider all Americans "weak" as a result)?
2. On Barack Obama's trip to Iraq-Afghanistan "bonding" with the troops to prove he's ready to be commander-in-chief?
---I could wear a lab coat and pretend to be doctor, too.
3. On Barack Obama's flip-flopping from one minute to the next?
---My neck hurts.
4. On John McCain's ability to convey his points clearly and effective public speaking?
---A crash course with Toastmasters should happen yesterday.
5. On the right answer of both presidential candidates when asked "In 2 words or less, what would be your response to Iran's threats against Israel?"
6. On San Francisco's ballot measure to change the name of the Oceanside Sewage Plant to the George W. Bush Sewage Facility.
7. On the liberal media's obvious, blatant love affair with Barack Obama?
---I'm now wearing a condom full-time.
8. On the title change I'm proposing for "Countdown with Keith Olberman" on MSNBC?
---Democrats "R" Us.
9. On the New York Time's refusal to print John McCain's oped, responding to Barack Obama's?
---Be afraid. Be very afraid.
10. On General Wesley Clark's advice on anything?
---Weren't you fired?
11. On democrats' (and Obama included) refusal to allow oil drilling, shale refining, nuclear facility building to wean America's independence on foreign oil?
---(See answer #1)
Well, there it is.