Saturday, July 19, 2008

RonWorld.

Has anyone noticed how surrogates for the candidates speak more clearly than they do?

Surrogates for President.

I'd have a party if rumors about Israel bombing Iran nuke facilities were true.

Wolf Blitzer's voice gets on my nerves.

Obama's soundbite to political contributors to help Hillary with her debt was just that...a sound bite.

Comedians also know how to work the room, except we get laughs.

I'm going to win the lottery.

My birthday is 06-15-60. That's three 6's when you add the 1 and the 5. It only means I'm a little devil.

Why can't we just?

Don't buy anything from an infomercial. I used to produce them.

Joan Collins is a ho.

I'm a double gemini. I wouldn't wish this hell on anyone...except Oprah.

Just saw the movie "Hairspray". Absolutely incredible. Better than the Broadway show.

Couldn't John Travolta at least try to sound like a woman?

Dig up Devine.

I want to smash a yodel in Neil Cavuto's face.


Ron Maestri
www.ronmaestri.com

No comments: